Class Teacher (KS1 or 2)
September 2022 Start Date
ECTs Strongly Encouraged to apply
Are you passionate about changing the life chances of young people?
We are looking to appoint an exceptional candidate to join a lovely primary school for September 2022 and would welcome applications from ECTs. This would be a permanent role and there will be the opportunity for the appointed candidate to start in July to familiarise yourself with the school and become part of the school community. The school are aware of the value that a ECT can bring to a school and the growth and development that it can have for the school.
This is a 3 form entry primary school which serves an extremely diverse community with almost ¾ of pupils speaking English as an additional language. The school are invested in teachers and have agreed to focus on wellbeing for teaching staff members as well as providing them with further CPD, Training and development opportunities to ensure that they become consistently outstanding practitioners.
· Bespoke professional development opportunities
· Cutting edge technology for the planning and delivery of lessons
· A laptop to help your planning, preparation, and assessment
· Staff wellbeing charter – including perks, reducing workload etc.
· From Sept 2022, new curriculum for non-core subjects that includes sequential planning, learning resources and visuals.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV/Personal Statement or email Ashley.atmore@amethyst-education expressing your interest for the role.