Year 6 Class Teacher
Start Date: April 2022
Location: East London
We are seeking an inspiring & innovative teacher for a vibrant, richly diverse Primary School with exceptional facilities situated in Tower Hamlets, East London . This role would be best suited to an experienced teacher however if you are an ECT and feel confident to take on a Year 6 class, you are welcome to apply.
The successful teacher will have a passion for motivating young learners in achieving their full potential, there is great emphasis on teacher development and plenty of opportunities to further develop your leadership skills. The successful Year 6 teacher will need to be an excellent communicator who will build and maintain firm relationships with pupils, parents and everyone in the school community.
The Successful teacher will:
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons to assigned classes, following the school’s plans, curriculum and schemes of work
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned pupils, making accurate and productive use of assessment
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils