Start Date: September 2022
We are seeking an inspiring & innovative teacher for a vibrant, richly diverse Primary School with exceptional facilities situated in Slough. This role would be best suited to an experienced teacher however if you are an ECT and feel confident to take on a Year 6 class, you are welcome to apply.
The successful teacher will have a passion for motivating young learners in achieving their full potential, there is great emphasis on teacher development and plenty of opportunities to further develop your leadership skills. The successful Year 6 teacher will need to be an excellent communicator who will build and maintain firm relationships with pupils, parents and everyone in the school community.
The Successful teacher will:
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons to assigned classes, following the school’s plans, curriculum and schemes of work
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned pupils, making accurate and productive use of assessment
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils