Year 6 Class Teacher
Start Date: January 2023
Location: Harrow, West London
We are seeking an inspiring & innovative teacher for a vibrant, richly diverse Primary School with exceptional facilities situated in Harrow, West London . This role would be best suited to an experienced teacher however if you are an ECT and feel confident to take on a Year 6 class, you are welcome to apply.
The successful teacher will have a passion for motivating young learners in achieving their full potential, there is great emphasis on teacher development and plenty of opportunities to further develop your leadership skills. The successful Year 6 teacher will need to be an excellent communicator who will build and maintain firm relationships with pupils, parents and everyone in the school community.
The Successful teacher will:
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons to assigned classes, following the school’s plans, curriculum and schemes of work
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned pupils, making accurate and productive use of assessment
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and/or Personal Statement to Katy.Lanaway@amethyst-education.co.uk successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of receiving application via Email. (NB: Please do check your junk mail, as our emails do fall into that for Gmail).